Journal of Applied Life Sciences and Environment (ALSE) is a peer-reviewed, open access journal dedicated to water, soil, plant, animal and environmental sciences that is published quarterly by the “Ion Ionescu de la Brad” Iasi University of Life Sciences (IULS).
Manuscripts accepted for publication are assigned a DOI code and are published first online in the Journal of Applied Life Sciences and Environment Manuscripts so that they can be cited. Subsequently, the articles will be included in the final issue of the journal.
- Open Access: free for readers and authors.
- Visibility: indexed within indexed within AGRICOLA, AGRIS, Google Scholar and many other databases.
- Rapid Publication: the authors will receive the first decision from the reviewers after no more than 3 weeks from the date of sending the article.
- Reviewer Recognition: reviewers of manuscripts for the Journal of Applied Life Sciences and Environment will be highlighted on Publons.
- English Proofreading: ALSE bear the cost of English Editing & Proofreading Services for the Accepted Papers (https://www.proof-reading-service.com)