Journal of Applied Life Sciences and Environment (ALSE) is an international and interdisciplinary peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original research investigating all aspects of life and agro-environmental sciences. Its main objective is to promote understanding of agroecosystems’ mechanisms, processes and interactions with the environment and human life.
In this context, ALSE publishes novel research carried out at different scales, including laboratory studies, field experiments, case studies and investigations at the landscape level. There are no restrictions on manuscript length. Articles and reviews in the fields of soil, plants, water, crop and animal production and environmental sciences are encouraged.
- OPEN ACCESS – no subscription fees are charged to readers as long as the original publication is cited.
- High visibility: indexed within DOAJ, AGRIS, EBSCO, FSTA, J-GATE, CABI, Dimensions and OpenAIRE.
- No fees are charged for manuscript processing (APCs).
- Free-of-charge professional English-language proofreading.
- Colour hard copy of journal provided for free to authors.
- Recognition of reviewers: Based on the journal’s partnership with the Web of Science Reviewer Recognition Service (former Publons), reviewers can opt for automatic registration of their activity directly via their profile on Web of Sciences.